Do you believe the Kennedy assassinations of 1963 and 1968 were more (yes) or less (no) important than Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination in April 1968?

• They were more important.

Don't get me wrong here, I love Dr. Martin Luther King. He was a true champion of the people, and was integral for human rights in the United States. But, as far as history is concerned, the Kennedy's are larger players. Much larger. Especially JFK. He's one of the most important people in earth's history.

• They were more important in our history.

While I thought Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination was a national tragedy, it was not on the same level of importance as they Kennedy murders. John F.'s death in 1963 was the first time in modern history that a sitting President had been killed, it changed our political landscape. Robert's death in 1968 was a huge loss of potential, he would have been our next President.

• Yes, the Kennedy assassinations were more important than MLK's assassination.

I believe that the assassinations of both John F. Kennedy and Robert Kennedy were more important to the history of the United States than the assassination of Martin Luther King. The death of murder of a president and a candidate will always have more impact to a country than the death of an activist.

• Strange To Compare

I feel like it is really weird to compare the assassinations of three different people. To me they were all devastating and important, but most importantly, they were all unique. To me the most notable is the Presidents death, after all he was the leader of the free world. I would say King's is up second however.

• Hard to Compare

I feel like it is really weird to compare the assassinations of three
    different people. To me they were all devastating and important, but
    most importantly, they were all unique. To me the most notable is the
    Presidents death, after all he was the leader of the free world. I would
    say King's is up second however.