Do you believe the legislative process should be changed to promote faster technology legislation?

• Vote Over the Internet

Bills up for a vote can be taken by Internet voting methods by legislators. Debates can even be held online instead of in the chamber for everyone to see. That way, legislators can file their debates all at once while noting objections to legislation. Even better, Internet voting can be used to have a direct democracy while voting for and against issues.

• I do not believe the legislative process should be changed to promote faster technology legislation.

I do not believe the legislative process should be changed to promote faster technology legislation. I believe the current legislative process is adequate for promoting technology legislation. I also believe that it is risky to change the legislative process to meet certain needs. I believe the legislative process should not be tampered with unless an emergency situation is in place.

• Slow down tech legislation.

The legislative process should not be changed to promote faster technology legislation. This is because once technology is lawful it will have far-reaching effects. More time is needed to study potential effects of future technologies before they are placed into the realm of being lawful in the country and internationally.

• Not at all

No, I think that the way we are things running todays is the way that it needs to keep on running, since technology is still going very good, and many new things are still being though up all of the time. I think that it should all stay the same.

• No It Shouldn't

I do not believe the legislative process should be changed to promote faster technology legislation. I believe legislation moves slowly so the finer details can be examined before adding laws ad hoc. Without this legislation that is inappropriate could make it through more easily. I believe it is important to keep it as is.