Do you believe the Man is the Spiritual Leader of the Family?

Asked by: jjohnmusic11
  • In a way, both the husband and wife lead their family.

In a way, the man is the spiritual leader of the family. In some ways I think the woman is to- probably more like the moral leader of the family who tells her children and husband what is right and wrong. Both parents lead their families in different ways in my opinion.

Foodiesoul says2016-07-16T04:00:00.623
This question is so sexist! I have to say no!
goyalabhishek585 says2018-01-20T13:11:26.570
Hi My name is "Goyal Abhishek" I was married for 9years with Keshika and we had a kid together. Things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... It got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me. She moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when my friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who has helped him and his wife solve their infertility problem... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers for me... Within 2 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. What a wonderful miracle Dr. Ken did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help (supersolutionhome1@gmail.Com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.Com)so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. Call him +2348074433380 or Add him up on Whats-App.
Here is my Blogger: https://goyalabhishek585.blogspot.com
Sophia12 says2018-02-18T18:04:17.747
I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and singing praises to this powerful spell caster called Dr,Okaya who has done me a great favor by rescuing my relationship from break up. I used to think that i have a perfect relationship till when my lover started coming home late and everyday he gives me different excuses then i decided to keep a close eye on him then i discovers that he was having an affair with another Woman, I was heart broken because i trusted him so much and knowing that he has a secret relationship, hurts me a lot.. But i thank all those who placed the contact information of Dr,Okaya on the internet because through that i have been able to contact Dr, and today my relationship has been restored with love and more Respect than ever before. If you are in any kind of relationship or marriage stress i will do you a favor by dropping the contact information's of Dr,Okaya which are via email: OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM ... OR call Him on his number +270814506790
Sophia12 says2018-02-18T18:07:00.580
I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and singing praises to this powerful spell caster called Dr,Okaya who has done me a great favor by rescuing my relationship from break up. I used to think that i have a perfect relationship till when my lover started coming home late and everyday he gives me different excuses then i decided to keep a close eye on him then i discovers that he was having an affair with another Woman, I was heart broken because i trusted him so much and knowing that he has a secret relationship, hurts me a lot.. But i thank all those who placed the contact information of Dr,Okaya on the internet because through that i have been able to contact Dr, and today my relationship has been restored with love and more Respect than ever before. If you are in any kind of relationship or marriage stress i will do you a favor by dropping the contact information's of Dr,Okaya which are via email: OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM ... OR call Him on his number +270814506790 .........