Do you believe the market for human organs should be changed?

• You should be paid.

Yes, I believe that the market for human organs should be changed, because there are too few organs available for people who need them. We cannot continue to rely on people's good will. If someone were to be paid a nominal amount for donating their loved one's organs, the donation rate would skyrocket. It is worth it to save lives.

• Clone organs for people.

The market for human organs should be changed. They should stop trying to convince people to allow doctors to take out their organs when they die to give it to someone else. Scientists should come up with ways to clone organs, making them feasible to be used in new bodies.

• The Market For Human Organs

I personally think that the market for human organs, in the legal sense, should not be changed. I think the way that it is being run as of now is fair. But if we're talking about the illegal harvesting of human organs, then that is a completely different subject matter that should be discussed.

• No It Shouldn't

I do not believe the market for human organs should be changed. I believe the system we have in place now ensures that the people who need the organs the most get them when and if they are available. I don't see any reason to change this market because the current system serves every ones best interest.

• No, the market for human organs should not be changed.

I think the market for human organs, in the legal sense, should not be changed. I think the way that it is being run as of now is fair. But if we're talking about the illegal harvesting of human organs, then that is a completely different subject matter that should be discussed.