Do you believe the marking system (yes) or the grading system (no) is better?

• Wredfghujikp asrdfg wdfg

A a a a a a a aA A DS DD G H YH GDF REFREKGJD DGNRE DLRF SMKWMDZ X FEMS X VB V FD CV MFVC V CV C FKK V FG MDC KFC X,.DS MFLEKFLQ LGKPRKWKDS DNKFKE DKWDKWMDZ D DKIAAMKB XXX DNDNCNMD Z SHDLGBT LGBTQ JDIJD DKD CKDMS SDK.

• No, grading system is far better than marking

I belive that if a child got 89% then his heart will breake and he will fill guilt but if he get A2 then he will try to develope his strength. He can understand the situation and can compete with other students. In this system mark is given according to how much a student understood not how much he by-hearted.

• Marking is better

For intelligent students, marking is the right option.

Otherwise he/ she will also be in the same slab, in which the other 10 percent students having lesser marks.

Suppose a student with B grade having 61% marks in actual will be equal to another student with 69% marks but B grade only. What is the fault of the student with 69%.

• Marking is better

• Grading i obviosly better

It is because in grading system children absorb the delicacies of childhood with love ,with care . Where as in borad system (marks system) children are thrown into the battle ground where the survival of the fittest is the rule.Therefore none of the parents would like to throw their children in the battle ground because they always want that their children should always become a better citizen,who is understanding the pros and cons of the world

• We all know what they mean.

I believe that the marking system is better than the grading system, because the marking system is easier to understand. With grades, a number score is converted to a letter and then back to a number for a GPA. With a marking system, they already have a number that shows a score. It is clearer and more fair.

• Wredfghujikp asrdfg wdfg

• Grading serves the best.

As a teacher we want our children to blossom in the world like flowers and not to run in the race of bulls for attaining good marks. We have to impart knowledge within students not for the sake of getting good marks but to be a person who can face the real world. Thus giving grades to students will help them to understand the concept of education well and they wont just learn to get marks.

• Grading system is better than marking system

As in marking system it is just to check the paper according to the marks seted if one spelling or word is wrong half of it or one fourth of it's marks are gone on that whereas in grading sytem the teacher has to check how much he understood the explaination of the chapter or he has just crammed the chapter and wrote the answer and as evrybody know cramming will not take us to success. It will just take us to report card with a big gift or wishes

• The grading system

I think that here in the US the grading system has been the one that has shown to work good in all of the situations that we have threw at it, and that it is a better system than the marking one, although both are not all that bad at all.

• They're the same thing, but we should be calling it the grading system.

I'm not sure what the difference between the two is, because where I live grading and marking are the exact same thing. But since grading seems to be a more known term, let's go for that one. A grading system is more or less fair, because it evaluates students based on their work.

• No, the grading system is better.

As far as I know, the marking system involves simply checking to see if a student did an assignment correctly or not. And the grading system involves judging how well a student did an assignment for example. I think the latter is more important in terms of helping a student towards a goal other than simply passing.

• No, I believe the grading system is better.

I believe the grading system is a good standard to hold in education, it gives you a better picture of some ones overall ability and comprehension in a subject area, I believe that the grading system is preferred universally among the majority of school districts and universities and has held the test of time.