Do you believe the movie industry should do more to alleviate the problem of celebrity drug addiction?

• These people are considered role models

Yes, I believe that the movie industry should do more in the case of celebrity drug addiction. If the stars are obviously on drugs and have a problem in this area, they should not be allowed to work. Some of these people are considered role models to not only children, but some adults. The industry should take some responsibility in policing some of the actors up.

• They are responsible.

Yes, I believe that the movie industry should do more to alleviate the problem of celebrity drug addiction, because people should always be willing to address the systemic problems of the industry that they are in. The movie industry knows that people are dying. They should be willing to help their own.

• Don't Hire Drug Addicts

I believe the movie industry could do more to alleviate the problem of celebrity drug addiction and they should. Actors and Actresses are often catered to, to the point that it goes beyond reason. When these people are babied to the degree they are, it certainly causes problems in their personal life. The film industry could counter act this problem by not catering to these people like their helpless. They could counter act this problem by refusing to work with those currently on drugs.

• No, the movie industry should not do more to prevent celebrity drug use.

No, I do not think the movie industry should do more to alleviate the drug addiction problem in celebrities. I do not really think that has anything to do with celebrities using drugs. If someone wants to buy and use drugs they are going to regardless of what someone tells them. There really is not a whole lot that can be done.