Do you believe the new Farm Bill should be passed?

• For a specific reason

If the farmers of America had their way, they would be charging diary products through the roof! So if taking Government money helps keeps those prices down so be it! Let's not fool ourselves into thinking this is NOT the real reason for this farm bill. Yet I sure do not see the same results with vegetable prices. WOW so much for eating healthy, it's cheaper to buy a hamburger than it is to make a salad.

• The new Farm Bill should be passed.

The new Farm Bill should be passed because it will update the industry in the United States. Agriculture is one of the most important industries in the world, because people rely on it for their food. American agricultural production allows us to have a surplus and to provide aid to foreign countries.

• The new Farm Bill should be passed

The new Farm Bill should be passed. It will help millions of people across the countries and will close many loopholes that have only brought down our economy more. The farm bill will provide new jobs and strengthen many farms across the country. It will help many families and children who need assistance with food across the country.

• Help a lot

Yes, I do think that the new farm bill should be passed. I think that it has been written and revised a lot, and the people who are behind it's creation have a lot of good ideas in it, since they are all very smart politicians who know their stuff.

• New Farm Bill

I personally think that it should not be a new Farm Bill being passed because that individual has already paid for their land and I personally think that it would be basically paying for their land all over again. I personally think that it should not be a new Farm Bill being passed because it could affect some farmers.

• No, the farm bill should not be passed.

The reason the farm bill shouldn't be passed is that it needs to be revised and reformed. Contained within this farm bill is a cut to food stamps for people that are without the basic nutrition. If this farm bill passes, it means that food will be taken from the mouths of children.