Do you believe the New World Order is coming soon?

Asked by: Adam2
  • The nwo is here, but people are too ignorant

Anybody that says NO, IS BRAINWASHED by one of the several puppets they use to manipulate your minds. Do your research and stop thinking you know everything. LIKE WHAT IF THIS IS REAL? WHAT WILL PEOPLE DO? WE WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING. THEY WILL TAKE AWAY ALL OF OUR RIGHTS. OBAMA IS SLOWLY DOING THAT.

• I believe that the New World Order is coming soon.

I believe that the New World Order is coming soon. I actually believe that it is already
    here. The governments of the world are
    slowly moving towards a one world currency system in order to consolidate their
    power. Anyone else in power would
    attempt to do the same thing in order to stay in power.

• No, I don't believe the NWO is coming soon

All these talks about the NWO, the Illuminati and so on are a bunch of conspiracy nonsense, I really struggle with the concept of some people legitimately believing any of it. There isn't some underground revolution that is just picking its moment to strike, what it is is what you see and what you see is what it is. These things are not a part of reality.

• Personally, IMO, it will come a little later than we think

Things are stalling development of a New World Order more than we think. Europe's economy is in the drains right now (especially Greece). People are going against the UN more than we think. It is a little further down down the road than closer. The way things look, a united world isn't coming too soon.