Do you believe the Nobel Peace Prize should have been awarded to Obama?

• The Nobel Peace Prize was appropriately given to Obama

The Nobel Peace Prize should have been awarded to Obama. The prize was given as a form of approval for the President on an international level. While other Nobel Prizes are given for specific achievement, the Peace Prize has gained a reputation for being more of a soapbox for political opinion. Granting approval of the actions of the leader of the most power nation on the planet is an appropriate use of that soapbox.

• For his efforts that were rewarded, he deserved an award.

The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded by an international committee of people that consider the actions of the entire planet. If the citizenry that recognizes the NPP as something significant disagree with their decisions, they should ask for a change in those people. Criticizing the decision of educated people while the criticizer has little proves that supporting his efforts is worth it.

• Was A Good Choice

I believe the Nobel Peace Prize should have been awarded to Obama because he is a strong figure head that is trying to fight for the right things, unfortunately most of the his attempts have failed. I believe the award was given a little prematurely, but he still deserves it.

• Obama is paid to do a job.

The Nobel Peace Prize should not have been awarded to Obama. He is simply doing the job of a President, either being on the side of legislation, or not. Any peacekeeping he has done has not been any more effective than any other presidents. The Nobel Peace Prize should go to people who have gone above and beyond to help others.

• No,I do not believe that Obama should have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

No,I do not believe that Obama should have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.It was awarded to him for potential future work and I don t think they could possibly know what kind of work somebody can do in the future so it would be better to just give it to some work they know.