Do you believe the proposal by Ryan to overhaul Medicare is a good idea?

• a good idea

I personally agree,Paul Ryan wants to turn medicare into a voucher program. His philosophy is rather than see medicare go bankrupt, we should give people choices, and eventually cut down a bit. The Democrats would prefer to see medicare crash and burn, without changing anything about it. Paul Ryan is an American who wants what is best for all medicare users.

• He knows his financials.

Yes, I believe that the proposal by Ryan would overhaul Medicare is a good idea, because Paul Ryan is very good at numbers, and he has done the math on his proposal. Ryan's overhaul is far more sustainable. His plan would last for a long time, rather than fall apart in a few years like Medicare would now.

• No, I do not

I don't believe in any of the proposals to do an overhaul of medicare are solid because none of them are thought out in enough detail to even be seriously considered. If you have problems with the Affordable Care Act, that's fine! It's a flawed system. But don't just tell me you hate it, tell me what's better and let's take a look.

• It Would Gut Medicare

Representative Paul Ryan does not know what his is talking about half the time. His proposed budgets do not add up, and it would savage public services people need while shoving money into the pockets of the wealthy and the corporate elites. He is proposing the descruction of Medicare, and that is wrong.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that this will end up being a good idea at all. I think that how things were working was great, and now that people keep changing it they are going to mess it all up. I think that they need to go back to how it was.