Do you believe the real estate market is stable enough to purchase a house at this time?

• real estate market

I personally agree,I do believe the real estate market is stable to purchase a home at this time. It currently is a buyers market and anybody who can get an actual loan from the bank is going to get a great rate. I believe it's a great investment if you can buy for now, and you can sell high later.

• Buy now while it's cheap

I do believe the real estate market is stable to purchase a home at this time. It currently is a buyers market and anybody who can get an actual loan from the bank is going to get a great rate. I believe it's a great investment if you can buy for now, and you can sell high later.

• A Buyer's Market

I believe the real estate market is stable enough to purchase a house at this time. Despite the problems with the market the actual worse time to buy real estate was before the bubble burst. Since then, its been a big buyers market where people have been able to buy cheap given the difficulty in obtaining loans now.

• No, the real estate market is not stable enough quite yet.

No, the real estate market is not stable enough yet for renters to consider purchasing a home. In many communities, the foreclosures and bankruptcies left a lot of uninhabited, unekmpt houses in many neighborhoods. Those homes have yet to be repurchased and rebuilt. Those houses may always be an eyesore, and they may always drive down your property value. It is far better to wait until all of the ramshackle houses are cleaned up and occupied.

• No, I do not believe the market is as stable as the medida reports.

In spite of what the government and media are telling us, I do not believe the real estate market or the economy are either one quite stable yet. With Ben Bernanke stepping down, we are not sure exactly how much easing the government is going to do over the next few months and how interest rates and mortgage lending will be affected.