Do you believe the town of Miskolc is at the center of claims about Hungarian Roma asylum?

• Yes, I do.

I do believe that the town of Miskolc is at the center of claims about Hungarian Roma asylum. The most talk and chatter is coming out of this town, and it seems that, per capita, the most policy ideas and what needs to be done next. It is definitely the center.

• Yes, Miskolc is at the center of claims about Hungarian Roma asylum.

Though the debate question doesn't make it clear, this is an issue of Hungarian Roma from the town of Miskolc seeking asylum in Canada. In the beginning of 2013, the Canadian government began a $13,000 advertising campaign in the Hungarian town of Miskolc to warn Hungarian Roma that there had been changes to Canada's immigration policy. There was a perceived problem with Hungarian Roma coming to Canada and claiming asylum. Whether the claims were justified or not was irrelevant because the asylum process took years to resolve (during which time the immigrants were living freely in Canada). The advertising campaign informed Hungarian Roma of changes to the immigration laws that reduced this process from a few years to a few weeks.

• It where the most are.

Yes, I believe that the town of Miskolc is at the center of claims about Hungarian Roma asylum, because it is in the Eastern part of Hungary, and it receives more asylum petitions than any other area. Miskolc is where the Roma controversy is most heavily located. It is a sizable city of Hungary and happens to be where the problem is located.

• I do believe it.

I do believe that the town of Miskolc is at the center of claims about Hungarian Roma asylum. If they were not at the center of the claims, then they would not be all of this controversy around it. This is why the town of Miskolc is at the center.

• Yes, the town of Miskolc is at the center of the Hungarian Roma asylum.

I believe the claims that the town of Miskolc is at the center of claims about Hungarian Roma asylum. The reports and claims are not only from outside resources trying to cause controversy and scandals, some of the claims and reports are coming from those who are from the town as well.