• Without a doubt.

I know that God is real. I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I learn about him through sermons and readings. I continue to know him through personal prayer. Nothing in the Bible is a lie. Common sense tells us that we should be kind to others and treat them the way we would want to be treated. God is truth.

• Yes I do.

People say science just makes sense. Who decided what is an apple? What is the color red? How exactly did we prove an apple is an apple. It all had to have started somewhere. I believe God started the world, and the earth. Is the big bang really more plausible than God? To me it is not.

• I don't thinks so.

I don't believe it. If the Christian god is real, that's horribly sad. He's practically a dictator. In the bible, he killed people because they didn't believe in him. His son was killed as a sacrifice. He impregnated some girl with his son. Is that not weird? Would you really want to be randomly impregnated with some random guy's kid? I think that if there is a god, he's going to just care about if you were a good person or not. Your sexual orientation won't matter, it won't matter if you had sex before marriage, and you won't have to feel guilty about every single thing.

• WITH a doubt. And NO I personally do not.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

I will be refuting the claims of the 'yes' voters.

Refute#1) First of all, you do not KNOW your God is real, you BELIEVE your God is real, like I -as an atheist- believe that he isn't real. The two words are very different. It would take a vast and out worldly amount of knowledge to 100% KNOW if deities exist or not, which humans are absolutely unable to be that knowledgeable. For your second reasoning, just because you study and learn about the deity you worship does not prove his existence, that just means you learn about him a lot. And you claiming you have a personal relationship with God does not prove anything either. That just implies that you are a strong faith-driven person. You claim "Nothing in the bible is a lie." There are many different versions, branch-specific re-written and edited by humans for a very, very long time throughout history. With several hundreds of claims in the book that are untested. It was once quoted by an unknown author the following:
    "Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."
    And that quote brims with truth because no few has questioned it for such a very, very, very long time.

Refute#2) Who decided what is an apples? Nobody did. The natural course of nature did, the cells in the apple decided what color the apple is going to be. I don't really understand your question "What is the color red?" really well. The color red is well... The color red. Anyways. How did we prove an apple is an apple? Well, we didn't prove it, it showed its existence. We could taste it, smell it, feel it, see it with our eyes and hear it. That's how we knew it literally existed. And for your final argument, the big bang is a LOT more plausible than the existence of God. Because religion was a creation of our minds. Just claiming to say there is a God without any real proof. The chance of the big bang is a lot more plausible than God. Go research what the big bang is and find the proof for yourself. It may just be a theory, but all of science are theories. Because they can be disproven at anytime since we learn more all the time. But it is one of the most smoking gun evidence packed theories we have today. One of them.

And to conclude this, one last quote for the readers of this to chew on:

"And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt his existence." -Bertrand Russell