• Yes they should

Yes, I think that it would be a good idea for them to go ahead get rid of this, since it can do a lot of damage to the world and it is not good for society. I think that with it gone we would see a lot of good things.

• Yes the UN should outlaw blasphemy.

The United Nations is a group formed back in the 1940s who's job is to promote peace and make the world a better place. Religion is something fought over too much in our world. If the UN outlawed blasphemy offensive words and phrases regarding a higher power could no longer be used.

• The UN Is Not a World Legislative Body.

The United Nation's in not now, nor has it ever been an elected legislative body for the world. Therefore it should not be trying to outlaw any issues that should be dealt with on a national level. Whether the issue is "blasphemy" or anything else the United Nation's should not have a say in the matter. Such issues should be dealt with every nation on a national level.

• No, I don't blame the UN should outlaw blasphemy.

I don't believe the UN should be in the business of allowing or out lawing anything, I think any laws banning blasphemy should be dealt with on a Nation by Nation basis by their respective Governments, I don't believe the UN could ever be effective in something like outlawing blasphemy.

• No, They Shouldn't

Blasphemy is defined as the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk. I believe this definition can mean many different things for many different people and because of that, I do not believe the UN should outlaw it. I believe this law or ban would lead to a lot of problems with free speech.