Do you believe the United Kingdom should adopt the Euro?

• It would be easier.

It would make currency and exchange easier if the United Kingdom adopted the Euro. The United Kingdom adopting it would likely encourage other nations that have not yet adopted it to follow along and adopt it as well. The UK is a leader in Europe and it would progress use of the Euro.

• United Kingdom Euro

I do think that the United Kingdom adopting the euro would be a wise choice it would be a currency that doesn't have to be changed all the time. I think that people would see the benefit of countries using the same currency, it will all be univeral eventually anyway.

• No, United Kingdom Euro

I do think that the United Kingdom adopting the euro would be a wise
    choice it would be a currency that doesn't have to be changed all the
    time. I think that people would see the benefit of countries using the
    same currency, it will all be universal eventually anyway.

• That would be an economic disaster for them.

Although the Euro is widely accepted as currency in the United Kingdom, I see no reason for that nation to end its own currency. In relation to other currencies, especially the dollar, the Great Britain Pound has been in a very good position for decades now. They should remain independent.

• Wise to Steer Clear

There are absolute advantages of a unified currency throughout Europe, but as recent years have shown, volatility in a single country can negatively impact all of the surrounding countries. I believe that the UK has made the correct decision to participate politically with the EU, while still maintaining its own currency (which is consistently much stronger than the Euro). The pound (and British economy as a whole) is too strong to trust to the uncertain nature of the Euro.