Do you believe the United States government offers tOo many social programs?

• United States government

I personally think that the United States government offers too many social programs. I personally think that the United States government has had an affect on the young society which was because it was too many social programs. Social programs can put a damper in some people's lives abnd young kids can get be affected by getting cyber bullied.

• We can't afford them.

Yes, I do believe that the United States government offers too many social programs, because there is no way that we continue to keep paying people to have children and not to work. People who have more children get more services. Eventually, there will be more people on handouts than there are working. People need to earn their own living or rely on charities.

• There are too many redundant programs

Every social program claims to assist people in some new and innovative way that is guaranteed to solve whatever social problem it is paid to do. The problem with this idea is that once it has proven not to work, it claims it just needs more funding. Social services are necessary for a nation. They do need to be highly monitored.

• The government offers just the right amount of social programs

The government offers just the right amount of social programs, even though it could offer more it would be at the expense of taxpayers. There are many programs in place already that is helping millions of people. Welfare programs and food stamps are very important, and any more and we would feel the effects on our economy. Also, there has to be a balance because one should not receive everything for free.

• Not at all

No, I think that they do not offer to many social programs here in the United States, and I think that the government here realizes that they are very good programs, and that they have helped out a whole lot of people since they have been put into effect here.