Do you believe the United States has a right to intervene in Syria with military action?

• The U.S. should intervene

This question is one that many people have been asking for a very long time because the subject matter is not one that is easily answered. There is a large group of people that believe the answer is simple and a quick resolution can be had. But that is not the case in this situation.

• Yes they have the right

Yes, I think that the United States can step in and use military action in order to help those people living in Syria who are being attacked by their own government. I think that it is deplorable that Syria is attacking its own citizens and the United States must step in and help.

• Yes, the US can help Syria.

I think the US can help in Syria if and only if they have been asked and if they know what they are doing their. The US can't push it self into world conflicts. They should wait until they are asked and they have fully understood exactly what is going on and who is clearly the good guys.

• The United States has NO right

To intervene in Syria with military action at least; for this time.All the world can see what the United States has done to Iraq, except the US itself! Who does it consider itself to bring peace by bringing war?! This time it should wait! The US should mind its own business..

• I do not believe the United States has a right to intervene in Syria with military action.

I do not believe the United States has a right to intervene in Syria with military action. We should not keep fighting other countries battles for them. I think there is too much in the United States for them to focus on and help the people that are in this country.

• No, the USA does not have the right to intervene in Syria.

I do not believe that the United States of America has the right to intervene in Syria with military action. I think that the United States should leave situation alone and let the country settle the issues and problems themselves. If the United States were to get involved, it will only garner criticism.