Do you believe the United States should adopt foreign policy concerned with religious freedom?

• We should be clear as to our beliefs

We don't need to proselytize, but we should let it be known that we believe in freedom. And will provide support to any and all deserving parties whose freedom is threatened. While I do not practice any religion I would not stop any one from practicing whatever made them a better person, and didn't impose on the rights of others.

• Yes the Untied States should adopt foreign policy that support religious freedom.

The United States (US) has already adopted religious freedom as a core value of its foreign policy. The US has a Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom who heads the Office of International Religious Freedom in the State Department. The US always has been committed to the concept of religious freedom, and to the international covenants that guarantee it as the inalienable right of every person.

• The United States

I personally think that the United States should adopt foreign policy concerned with religious freedom, because it is important that the United States practices what it preaches in helping other nations have religious freedom. The United States should not only aid countries that have oil. We should help all people have the freedom that we have, including religiously.

• It is consistent with our goals.

Yes, I believe that the United States should adopt foreign policy concerned with religious freedom, because it is important that the United States practices what it preaches in helping other nations have religious freedom. The United States should not only aid countries that have oil. We should help all people have the freedom that we have, including religiously.

• There is No Problems With The laws We Have Now

I am assuming this means adopting policies from other countries who do not like religious radicals. Most people do not like religious radicals, as they are pretty much like terrorists. Most people have no problem with the freedom of religion. We just need to keep an eye out for religious radicals the same way we do when we think someone might be a terrorist.