Do you believe the United States should increase regulations on firearms?

• Yes, it is important to keep guns out of the wrong hands.

Yes, the U.S. should increase firearm regulations to include background checks. The U.S. is becoming de-sensitized to gun violence, and many of the guns used in mass shootings were purchased legally. If more restrictions were put on purchasing firearms, some of these incidents of violence may be avoided and less life would be lost.

• The U.S. does not need to increase regulations, it needs to find a way to be more effective at enforcing current laws.

The U.S. has laws on the books that make it illegal for felons to carry guns and allows gun sales to be limited to those with mental illness. The next steps need to be finding ways to limit guns to those who have criminal records and increasing ways in which the mentally ill can receive notice and treatment before acquiring weapons.

• No, I don't think the United States should increase regulations on firearms.

I think we have sufficient firearm regulations at the current time and should be looking at rolling some of them back and make it easier to obtain firearms, I think every American should have the full rights to purchase a carry a firearm for self protection or hunting purposes, I think this is a fundamental right for American citizens.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe the United States should increase regulations on firearms. I believe if the United States does this it will make many citizens feel threatened. I also think this action will lead to an increase in the black market for firearms, which is much more dangerous than allowing firearms in a legal matter.

• No, I do not believe that the USA should increase regulations on firearms.

I do not believe that there should be an increase of regulations in regards to firearms in the United States of America. I already think that there is a dangerous atmosphere in America that seeks to take away the rights of the people from owning firearms. I think that the Second Amendment should be respected.