• Yes, the world has ended.

It seems obvious that it has, we are nolonger a sophisticated society of literate learners, but a overweight community of swag bros with the only intrest of: what's new on McDonalds dollar menu, and what in the hell the Kardashians are up to now.

We've lost everything that made us intellectuals!

• Because we will travel back in time and go kill a kill killen

Dewal with it fg gf f r r 4 r 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 43 67jh yyuruugftn b b b b nb f b cb cb cbc b v b vb vb vb vb vb vb vb vb v b vb v

• No way to me

If it is 2014 then it is impossiable for it to end in 2012. Just there were more natural diasaster s that year it is really pointless. Just to osay no one but god knows. And it said that isn t in the mayan calendar so who really knows about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• No I do not.

Right now it is 2014 so I will have to go ahead and say that the world will not end in 2012, and probably was never going to. People lived their life through like normal and nothing bad or unusual happend that year despite a few people thinking it might.

• No way that'll happen

I'm even writing this close to 2014 in2013. If 2012 has already passed how can it be possible for the world to end in 2012? I never believed it even before 2013, and I'm sure we have about a few billion years until the world ends. I like cute puppies.

• No, I Do Not Believe the World Will End in 2012

I do not believe the world will end in 2012 because there is no empirical evidence to suggest it will. Besides, all of this worrying about when and whether the world will end is a moot point. The world will end someday because nothing lasts forever. The only thing we can do to ensure the world will go on for as long as possible is to be mindful everyday of our actions in all areas of our lives.

• ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I do not believe the hype that the world will end in 2012. How many times have they predicted the end of the world? It just won't happen. If you are a religious person, you will believe that no one will know when God is going to end the world. If you aren't religious, the Scientists can tell you that the end of the world is not in sight right now.

• No

I do not think that it will. There is only 27 more days left and nothing gives any indication that it will. People have been saying for years that the world will end on a certain date and it has never been proven that will happen. We need to stop believing those people.

• The world is not ending in 2012

Why are so many people believing in this and are these the same people that bugged out about the millenium bug in 2000? If you base your judgement of the end in 2012 based on Mayans, you really are misinformed because they were way of in their calculations when they predicted the first introduction of humans based on current scientific research. I don't think the world is going to last too long, but just a few weeks? I don't think so.