Do you believe there are any alternatives to capitalism that are viable?

• Capitalism is the best

There are no alternatives to capitalism that are viable. Capitalism has been very beneficial to freedom loving societies and countries. All other forms of government give power to the few and less freedom to the people. The less money that people have, the less freedon they are likely to have.

• Yes, of course.

I think the best alternative to pure capitalism, which can be pretty brutal, is to mix other economic policies in. If you don't believe me, just look at Walmart to see what unfettered capitalism brings. It's not a good direction to go. No, capitalism must be softened and complimented by forms of socialism--which we already do with things like social security.

• There Is, Just No One has Thought of it Yet

Of course, that is probably because they do not want to. There might be better alternatives out there right now, that make it better for everyone, except the richest of the rich. Even if there was, it would not happen because the rich want to be way richer than everyone else. It keeps them more powerful and they can do any thing they want, where the rest of us can't.

• We have to play to people's natural instincts.

No, I do not believe that there are any alternatives to capitalism that are viable, because capitalism is the only method that plays upon people's natural traits. People naturally will work harder if they are paid more. Under socialism, nobody will spend 7 years in medical school to become a brain surgeon, when they can be paid just as well to scoop ice cream.

• The best method

No, I do not think that there are many good alternatives to capitalism, and I think that it is the best method we have ever seen or tried. I would not advise trying something new, because it will mess the whole system up, and cause a lot of problems everywhere.