Do you believe there is a conspiracy around the death of Notorious B.I.G.?

• Yes, but it might not be on the levels that some believe

The death of Notorious B.I.G. certainly is shrouded in many mysteries and coverups which on the whole screams conspiracy. But while certain conspiracies were certainly happening both in the manner of his death and the subsequent investigation, they are likely not on the Illuminati type level that many are fond of theorizing about.

• I do not.

I do not believe there is a conspiracy around the death of Notorious B.I.G. All of the evidence is there on to how he died, and if there was anything not know then, it would have come to light now. People who think their is a conspiracy are just crazy.

• His lifestyle caught up with him.

No, I do not believe that there is a conspiracy around the death of Notorious B.I.G. beacuse he lived a life of danger and it finally caught up with him. B.I.G. had many run ins with the laws, and he hung out with many shady characters. B.I.G. was traveling with his bodyguards when he was shot. There was no conspiracy.

• Victim of Gangs

I do not believe there is a conspiracy around the death of Notorious B.I.G. . I believe his death was tragic but so was that of Tupac Shakur's. I believe both of these rappers ended up being the victim of a highly publicized gang war that has fallen to the wayside since that time.

• Celebrity deaths happen for many reasons.

I don't think there is a conspiracy around the death of Notorious B.I.G. I think gang violence was perhaps to blame, but no one will ever really know. There have been celebrity deaths that resulted because of fan stalking as well. Anything is possible, but I don't think that a conspiracy ensued.