Do you believe there is a health care crisis in China?

• Yes, Most Chinese people face Health Crisis

I think the Chinese Health Care system is very unbalanced right now
    with only the wealthy being able to afford the proper medical treatments
    and everybody else is left with sub standard care, with the unhealthy
    conditions due to the pollutants in the air in China everybody should
    have the ability to access high quality medical care in China.

• Yes, I could understand why there would be a health care crisis in China.

Yes, a health care plan would be hard to implement with the massive amounts of people all working off extremely low wages. With so many people, it is hard to cater to ones specific need in the price range that fits the low wages one makes doing back breaking mundane jobs.

• Pollution, Smog, Other Maladies Prevalent

Health care in China is in crisis due to may factors such as pollution and smog are prevalent. Such things may lead to congenital defects and genetic mutations. As the Chinese population increases, the need for more food and more health care also increases. The Chinese people need more services to care for an aging and growing population.

• Yes, I believe there is a health care crisis in China.

I think the Chinese Health Care system is very unbalanced right now with only the wealthy being able to afford the proper medical treatments and everybody else is left with sub standard care, with the unhealthy conditions due to the pollutants in the air in China everybody should have the ability to access high quality medical care in China.

• No, while there is cheap labor there are also cheap costs

No, while the average Chinese salary is very low by American standards, the cost of medical care is also quite low. There is no real national health care system and migrant workers from the country are affected by this, but there are also many low-cost ways for them to take care of their health. While China's health care system is less than ideal, I believe it is a long way from being a crisis.