Do you believe there is a hidden meaning or something important about dreams?

• Some Things Can't Be Explained

Some aspects of dreams simply can't be explained. Normally, dreams act as an unconscious filter for the previous couple of days' worth of psychological input. Sometimes, there are mysterious facets of dreams that seem to portend something or give warnings. Other times there are signs and symbols of dreams we see in our waking lives the next day. These oddities all add credence to the belief that dreams can sometimes be mysterious.

• Yes, dreams have hidden meaning.

I definitely think that dreams have a hidden meaning and that all of us can learn something from them. A good way to help evaluate our dreams is to keep a notepad and pen near our beds, so that when we wake, we can write down our dreams. I think with a little research we can learn something about ourselves.

• Yes, I do.

I don't think there is a hidden meaning in dreams and don't find anything mystical about them at all. It's simply your brain's neurons continuing to fire off as you are in a sleep. But I do think there is something important about them. They are a reflection of your subconscious.

• They show what we are thinking.

Yes, I believe that there is a hidden meaning or something important about dreams, because dreams are a reflection of what we are thinking. Dreams are a window into our subconscious. Dreams show us what we want to be and what we are afraid of. Dreams can help us say things that even we are afraid of saying.

• Not at all

No, I think that dreams are just your body sleeping naturally, and that you are just thinking random thoughts in your head while you are still sleeping. There is no deep thing to this, it is just a natural proecess that we are all going be going through a lot.