Do you believe there should be a cap to the number of hours worked in one week by an individual?

• As long as they are paid fairly

It's a toss up between how much a human being is capable of working and how much they are getting paid. There is no reason that an employer should not grant their workers overtime if requested, but ideally people are working no more than 40 hours a week and getting paid fairly for it.

• No, it's not the government's business

No, it's not the business of the government to pry into the weekly lives of individuals. People know themselves and what they are capable of, and often have their own opinions on their schedules. It also leads to questions about what exactly constitutes work. For instance, researching a paper before writing it could constitute work, and the line shouldn't be drawn by governments.

• Workers should choose their hours.

As long as a person is being properly paid for their hours worked and they have the choice on how many hours to work, there should not be a cap. The biggest issue is making sure the worker is able to make the choice to only work a certain number of hours without the fear of losing hteir job if they refuse over time.

• We are hardworking.

No, I do not believe that there should be a cap to the number of hours worked in one week by an individual, because a person should be able to work as hard as they want to in a free country. A person might have to support their family and they might want to work the extra hours.

• No, there shouldn't be a cap for hours worked in a week.

I do not think there should be a cap to the number of hours that one individual can work in a week. I think that person should have the right to decide that for him or herself. And if their employer is willing to give them the hours, I don't see a problem.