Do you believe there should be more automobile factories within the United States?

• Yes, there should be more car factories in the USA.

I think there should be more automobile factories in the USA. Not only would having more automobile factories in the USA be beneficial from a financial standpoint for the work force, but it would also be better for morale. I think that just in terms of tradition, the USA should have more automobile factories since it is an American invention.

• Yes I do.

I do believe there should be more automobile factories within the United States of America. This would increase the amount of jobs in the United States which will have a lot of good benefits. The biggest benefit being that it would help our economy flourish as it did in the past.

• We have enough

No, I think that the big main factories that we have today to make automobiles are all the ones that we need. The ones that we make are already some of the best in the world, and we do not need to add in a lot more to what we got.

• No, there are already enough.

As we saw with the government bailout, the car makers in the United States are dependent on a good economy in order to stay afloat. There are enough car makers here in the United States to meet, or even exceed, the demand for U.S. cars. We don't want to face another situation where Uncle Sam has to get involved to bail them out. Adding more factories would mean more labor and other expenses, which would mean there would be more chances for financial problems.

• The market cannot handle it.

No, there should not be more automobile factories within the United States, because there are already enough car manufacturers in the United States. The market cannot support any more manufacturing plants. In fact, several have already gone out of business and the government has had to prop others up. We do not need any more.