Do you believe traces of nano-thermite found on the site of the Twin Towers adds credence to the conspiracy theory that their destruction was due to an internal detonation rather than commercial airplanes?

• I dont think that I know enough to believe that

Many people have such high emotions concerning the attacks on the twin towers on September Eleventh 2011 that it can be hard to determine what if fact and what is emotionally derived fiction.In our minds we want to have a solid explanation why so many people dies in vain.I do not know enough about nano-thermite to agree on this conspiracy theory.In my belief, along with my lack of knowledge I have to much invest concerning my emotions to make a decision if this theory is true or not, so I must disagree.

• No, I do not.

I do not think that the September 11 tragedy was an inside job, and I do not think there is any conspiracy theory to follow here. Terrorists flew massive jets full of fuel into sky scrapers, and that is it. There has been nothing substantial to show that it was a conspiracy theory.

• Nano-thermite at Twin Towers Site!

Traces of nano-thermite were found at the Twin Towers site. Alone that seems that something other than the official story happened, but what it points to is still unknown. In fact, there is a lot of evidence from many sources that point away from the official story but toward a multiplicity of stories, not an internal detonation finality.

• Maybe More To It

I believe traces of nano-thermites found on the site of the Twin Towers could point to the idea that there was possibly more to the plan than what was witnessed on the surface. I think it is just as possible that terrorists planted explosives in the lower levels of the Twin Towers, especially since some people can attest to explosions below ground. This does not offer proof that the government was involved because it does not indicate the source of the nano-thermites, which is unknown to date.