Do you believe traditional study habits are still viable with today's technology?

• Yes, human brains have remained the same.

Yes, while technology may enhance study methods, the way that humans are wired to learn has not changed. Therefore, the study methods that have traditionally been shown to be effective in humans will remain effective despite advances in technology. However, technology can definitely supplement the study process through tools that may not otherwise be available through traditional methods.

• Yes, traditional study habits are essential.

Just because students now have access to the internet does not mean that they should ignore the traditional means of studying, such as using flash cards, highlighting things, or rewriting notes. Instead, they need to find a balance that combines traditional studying habits with new ones and be able to change their habits to suit a particular class or need.

• Yes, I do.

I do think traditional study habits are still viable with today's technology. In fact, when I was in university, I used today's technology to study in more traditional manners. For exmaple, instead of sitting at the screen, I would print documents out and sit in the library studying them while having a coffee.

• traditional study habits

I personally agree,I believe this to be true for a handful of reasons. The first is that whatever can be done in India and China WILL be done in India and China. Any job that can be outsourced eventually will be, from IT to back-office medical or financial work, for a fraction of the cost.

• Traditional Study Habits

Traditional study habits are not viable with the technology we have today because the options that we have available for children/adults are alot more interactive and can help you learn alot quicker and actually show you why you messed up and how to fix the problems that you are running into.