Do you believe vaping is a better and healthier way than smoking cigarettes? What do you think about the vape industry? Helping or not?

Asked by: Qu
  • It's attracting kids!!!

The designs and flavors are appealing to the eyes of children. Not only that but the age limit for vaping is only 18 while for tobacco cigarettes the age is 21 and older. The companies that sell E-cigarettes advertise that e-cigarettes can help stop smoking, the FDA has not proved this to be true or safe!!! Don't always believe everything you see/hear.

• It's Lit :)

Vape is so freaking lit I can't even take it. I can't go a day without dropping a dank vape up in this hizzle. Not even addicted bruh I just love it. Wake up. Vape. Every single day. Nobody can stop me. I'm a vaping machine. As the wise man, Snoop Diggity Dogg, once said, "Smoke weed everyday".

• Its attracting kids!!!