Do you believe Victoria Beckham when she said there will never be another Spice Girls reunion tour?

• There will never be another Spice Girls reunion tour.

As a former member of the group, "The Spice Girls", Victoria Beckham is able better than anyone else to predict their future plans. If she said there would be no future reunions, she is probably correct. The Spice Girls are a dated band, and they would not be received well today.

• Yes I do.

I do believe Victoria Beckham when she said there will never be another Spice Girls reunion tour. There is no reason not to believe her as she does not want to participate in a reunion tour, and that means that there can not be a reunion tour without her there.

• Yes, I believe Victoria Beckham in regards to there not being another Spice Girls tour.

Victoria Beckham has no reason to take time away from her busy schedule to partake in a Spice Girls reunion tour. She has other things in her life that take too much time like her successful business ventures. She also has a family that I doubt she wants to spend too much time away from.

• Yes I do

Yes, I do think that she was telling the truth, and I think that the Spice Girls are done, and will not be doing any more shows. They have done all that they want, and have made a huge amount of money doing them. They were a really good band.

• No, I don't believe her

I don't believe Victoria Beckham about there not ever being another Spice Girls reunion tour, not because I think she's lying, but because there is so much money in such a tour and it would be a hard thing for the group to resist for the rest of their lives.