• Some cases it can

I think that in some cases war can be justified. I think that we were justified into getting into World War 2 because we were attacked first and the world had a moral obligation to help our the Jewish people. I don't think it is okay in a lot of cases, but in some it is.

• I believe war can be justified.

I believe war can be justified. There are many ways that a war can be justified. A war can be justified if a foreign nation attacks another nation, or a war can be justified if an ally of a nation is attacked by a common enemy. An attack by a foreign nation onto another country is a direct act of war which would justify the appropriate response of return warfare.

• Hitler is the example

Any time people need an example for war or preemptive strikes, Hitler is the classic example. When a nation is prejudicing and exterminating a group of people, almost any action would be justified to prevent the actions. We should have invaded much earlier in WWII to try to prevent Hitler's actions.

• Yes, war can be justified.

I believe that war can be justified. I think it is important for people to first understand that wars cannot be avoided. It is a part of human history and always will be. But it is also important for our world leaders to understand that deciding to go to war can never be taken lightly.

• Nobecause nobecause no

Because nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause nobecause no

• No It Can't

I do not believe war can be justified. I believe war is the result of non-compromise. I think this can be solely blamed on humans and their actions in society. War is devastating for everyone impacted, especially those who are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Many people may be able to justify decisions within war, but the actual act it self simply can't be justified.