Do you believe we need to head in a new direction (yes) or simply obtain a new director (no)?

• What we have aint working

Yes, I do not think that it is our director that is messing up this country, I think that it is the way we are heading. We need to switch our nations focus to more important things, and aim our goals in a new direction to propel into wealth and power.

• Yes, we need to head in a new direction.

The world as we know it is always changing. To keep up with the ever changing world, we must be willing to go in a new direction to keep up. The world changing is a scary thing to many people, but in the end change and improvement will always be what keeps the world on the right track.

• I believe we need to head in a new direction and not simply obtain a new director.

I believe we need to head in a new direction and not simply obtain a new director. A new director can do little to change the overall direction we are headed in. For example a new president does not tend to produce radical changes when they take office. I believe this country needs to make some radical changes if it is to survive in the near future.

• Heading in a new direction is preferable to obtaining a new director.

People should always make their own choices, and lead their own lives. For this reason I believe that people need to head in a new direction rather than finding a new person to direct their lives. I am sort of unsure if that is what the question is actually asking though.

• To Vague To Decide

I believe it is impossible to make a decision since this question is so vague. This could refer to any country on the planet. This could refer to a business. This could even refer to a non-profit organization or a church. So, without clarification, it is impossible to say if "we" need to head in a new direction or not.