Do you believe we would be better off to divide the use of used plastics between landfills and recycling?

• Plastics Between Landfills and Recycling

I personally think that we would be better off to divide the use of used plastics between landfills and recycling because it landfills cannot be reusable. I personally think that we would be better off to divide the use of used plastics between landfills and recycling because landfills is a place to dispose of refuse and other waste materials which is buried with soil.

• Hit them all

I think that we need to try to recycle all of the plastic that we can, but I also know that not all of it can be recyled, so we will still need landfills in place to get rid of the rest. We just need to find the balance that works.

• No, no plastics should go to landfills.

Everyone should be required to take a trip to a local landfill and see just what we are burying in the ground. Because most plastics are not biodegradable, we should all make every effort to make sure all plastic gets recycled. I believe every town should have some type of reclamation facility for plastics and all citizens should make recycling of plastics a priority.

• Recycling is better.

No, I do not believe that we would be better off to divide the use of used plastics between landfills and recycling, because recycling is best for plastics. Unlike foods and cardboard and other things that biodegrade, one a plastic is created, it can stay in a landfill forever. Recycling is best.

• We Should Recycle All Plastic

Plastics never go anywhere. Might as well recycle as much plastic as possible. We will not be able to get it all, but could get the vast majority. Things like plastic spoons and plastic wrappers can still go to landfills. The rest of all plastics should be recycled, so it does not all end up in the ocean.