Do you believe Whoopi Goldberg and her boyfriend will last?

• Whoopi Goldberg is awesome.

Whoopi Goldberg and her boyfriend may last. That entirely rests on her decision to keep him. Her personality, her success, and her influence combine to form a great choice for a life partner. There would be little reason for him to leave her. It is up to him to keep her happy enough that she doesn't want to break it off.

• Wiser With Age

I believe Whoopi Goldberg and her boyfriend will last. I believe they are both older and should have plenty of experience with relationships. In the end, it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Whoopi Goldberg is a daytime host among a group of women and her personal life really isn't my business.

• No, Whoopi isn't one who stays.

Whoopi Goldberg is herself and she is a free spirit. She does not even try to do her life like other people do or tell her it should be done. She has had many partners of both sexes and has been single a lot. So it is unlikely that she will stay with any one of them forever.

• they will not

No, I do not think that they will ever last, because it seems to me that she would be a woman that is hard to live with. I think that he will find a new woman and that he will leave her before long, since she is not that good of looking.

• They have already broken up

To my latest knowledge they are already not together although I will say that if the media wasn't watching her so closly they might have had a chance but with all the pressure from the media I do not think that any future boyfriend will stand a chance to last in the relationship.