Do you believe Whoopi Goldberg's net worth is higher than other celebrities?

• She good right

She good right she good right she good right she she she she she good right? Is she okay right? But she good right or no or es or right I don't know I think she good right is good ya why no good? No right? Yeah she is good right I think she is good.

• Yes, she does not live a flambouyant lifestyle.

I would believe Whoopi Goldberg's net worth is higher than other celebrities without a doubt. She has been much in demand over the years for her unique demeanor, sense of humor, and sometimes blunt honesty. Whoopi does not appear to lead a lavish lifestyle. She gives the impression of being very frugal for the most part. I would imagine she had a competent financial manager.

• She is worth more than many

Whoop Goldberg is probably not the richest of celebrities (this is a fact), but she has been around for a long time. She has starred in many movies, TV shows, and has been a guest in many money making appearances. While she may not be the most rich, her longevity helps.

• It More Than Likely Is

I believe Whoopi Goldberg would have a net worth higher than other celebrities, but of course there are many celebrities over her as well. This could be said of anyone, in any business, of course except in the case where the person is all the way at the top. I would guess Goldberg is somewhere in the middle.

• Higher than some but not a lot

I think that the overall wealth of Whoopi Goldberg is a lot compared to regular Joes around the country, but I don't think it is significantly higher than other celebrities. She hasn't really had much success in a lot of movies recently and now she is only on the View.

• No, I do not think Whoopie Goldberg's networth is more than other celebs.

I do not think that Whoopie Golberg's networth is worth more than other celebs. I think that while she may have more than some celebs, there are other movie stars who are definitely richer. Whoopie Golderg's net worth is probably not that much considering she hasn't starred in anything recently.