• Human Nature is Violence

In a Utopian society, world peace seams like it could be very simple, but throughout history, it is seen that someone along the way will have an urge to change the status quo. In order to help all of the poor, the rich will have to suffer. Those who are poor are already resorting to crime and violence. This is aside from the fact that there are places like North Korea or some groups in the Middle East that have vendettas out for many different parties.

• No, not in my liftetime.

This world will never see peace because it is not obtainable in physical form. I believe that true peace is available in another place, another world. But here on this planet, we are doomed for a life of violence, fear, and regret, and we must choose to avoid those to find peace elsewhere.

• No, world peace is not possible.

I do not believe world peace will ever be possible. I think that the idea that every body on earth will be at peace with each other is not realistic. Nations and countries all over the planet Earth will always have problems and issues with each other. War will always be a part of our history.

• not at all

No, i do not think that we will ever find a point where we do not have any trouble going on in the world between two sets of races. I think that all across the world there will always be a whole lot of racism that is going on everwhere.

• I Doubt It

I believe the world is bound to experience times when most things are peaceful and at the same time it is bound to experience times when most things are violent. I don't think there will ever be a given time where there is total peace and I don't think there will ever be a time when there's total violence. Assuming one is possible also assumes the other is possible.