• Zoos are good

Zoos should not be banned. They serve a valuable service to the general public and are safe for the animals that live there. Zoos are the only place that many people will ever get to see animals that usually live out in the wild. The zoos also take very good care of the animals.

• Animal cruelty .

................................................................................................................. . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . .. . .. . . . . . .. . .. . .. . .. .. .. . .. .. . .. . . .. .. . . .. . . .. . .. .

• Not to be banned !!!

It should not banned because it is a only way where we see animals and know about their habits.There they are given proper facilities so I don t think we are doing against them.It is a only medium where we can go learn about animals naturally.Even they are protected in zoos from
    poachers .

• Yes, I think they have no function.

In past times, Zoos were useful because it was the only way for people to see animals, and to understand the diversity of the planet. Nowadays, people have access to television documentaries, the Internet, and can travel, so there is no longer any need for people to visit zoos to see animals. They are cruel to the animals, so serve no purpose in modern times.

• Zoos should be banned.

Because - DUH! Zoos are soooo cruel! Have you heard the Gorilla Incident? Yeah. No. Zoos can care more because they are passionate, not because they need money! Listen, if I kill all the animals in the zoo, would I have any more money? No! The more care you give the animals, the more reward you have.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Not to be banned !!!

poachers .

• No, some zoos are great.

I think zoos are great places, as long as there is plenty of room for the animals to move around and feel like they are in their natural habitat. And a really good zoo will continue trying to expand the size of the enclosures for the animals. Some zoos should be banned though.

• No, I believe they serve a purpose.

I am in favor of zoos. As we humans continue to spread out and build more cities, animals have precious little land left to roam free on. Many animals are already extinct, or on the endangered species list. I think zoos may soon be the only place left for some animals.

• No, zoos should not be banned but they should be more humane.

Zoos should not be banned because the provide a way for young people to get interested in the natural world and education in general. Zoos should, however, be much more humane to the animals that they have and should have much bigger habitats for them and much more stimulation. It is easy to see how mistreated animals are when you look at the behavior of apes and elephants and other such animals with high cognitive function.