Do you call bullshit on obama's recent approval rating if 50%? Explain why.

Asked by: Debateajax196
  • Do I need to explain?

The first person who just answered no below helps with my point on why I call bulshit on the approval rating, but that's not the only reason why I call bullshit. Yes, I just made this question. I can't understand how people like approve of his actions at all. Is it because he's black and people don't want to say he's bad, (I know he's half-black, half-white, but that's not important right now...) or do his supporters really think he's can't do no wrong or harm?!? Yes he can make good and uplifting speeches, but he then just break promises, lies, and does little to no for America as a whole? That's baffling you support something like that. I'll even bet you supporters out there appreciate home because you are earning free benefits and handouts! Yeah that's great.... If you supporters think that he will be remember as the one of the best or even the best president of this country, you need to go back to preschool and get help!

• Ratings are based on location

Obama has done nothing to improve or decrease his approval rating, so there is no reason why his ratings should change. The most common way to improve ratings, is to poll individuals that are more likely to support Obama. I have only been negatively affected by Obamas presidency and many others are in the same boat. Until he addresses the problems the majority of people are facing, his support rating will never just instantly go up. No president increases ratings while on a 8 yr. Vacation!

• He is an absolute joke, and so are these polls

Worse. He is a threat to America. He has undermined and reduced our great country from the start. He is ridiculously petty, and intensely divisive. Not respected, nor feared internationally. A true anti-american. WIth the lying, biased media, and the liberal companies and affiliated academic institutions that make money doing the polling, it is a gasp for air every time I see these polls. I can assure you that all of my pears - in upper middle and even lower middle class arenas feel the same. The POLLS ARE BULLSHIT.

• He is an absolute joke, and so are these polls.

• Who is being polled?

Please tell me who is being polled for the approval rating. How many people are you polling and is it only Obama supporters? I was not polled. I can assure you this is not only inaccurate but a skewed result. When all Americans are polled, I'll believe your rating. .It will undoubtedly be less.

• No look at stats

Stats say it all look at obamas achievments compared to our last priesedent compared Obama has cut down gas and also caught a terrorist need I say more? All im saying is I believe in what Obama is trying to do and all who disagree should look at him compared to the last president and especially if you voted for trump don't say anything bad about obama

• No look at stats

• No look at stats

• No look at stats

• No look at stats

• No look at stats