Do you care about stories of people making money from the stock market?

• Making money from the stock market interests me

Yes, I care about stories of people making money from the stock market. I believe it is important to be informed regarding financial matters and the stock market can be a great tool for personal financial advancement. I believe that learning about how others have successfully made money from the stock market is a valuable resource for learning how to make money in that way myself.

• Yes, I care about stories of people making money from the stock market.

Yes, I care about stories of people making money from the stock market because as I previously stated, I have a high curiousity in the stock market and one day I would hopefully like to invest my money there. I would love to hear other peoples success stories and fail stories to, to not get my hopes up.

• Yes, stories of people making money from the stock market are interesting.

On one hand, the workings of the stock market can seem quite opaque. Any discussion of its workings inevitably involves all manner of specialized jargon which is impenetrable to the average listener. Yet clearly there is some real logic at work behind it, and those who understand it are sometimes able to capitalize on it in a big way. So, I believe stock market success stories are good for us to hear, especially younger generations who may be inspired to work hard towards such a life for themselves.

• No, I really don't care

Although it is nice to hear how well people can do, it really has no interest to me. I am currently living pay check to pay check and can not afford to invest. Listening to other peoples success gets old after a while when you have no way to even try to do the same thing