• Yes, I care about the stock market

Yes, I care about the stock market. I have always been intruiged in stocks and one day I would maybe love to play in them. They are a great opportunity to make it rich without much effort. I love the mind game of it and the suspense of hoping whatever place you put your money in at will rise on the stock market.

• Stock markets for all nowadays

The stock market is a good measure of a countries optimism and barometer of future success.

Stock market products are available for normal savers to buy into for as little as a few hundred dollars. There are even online platforms not disimilar to Amazon where you can compare and purchase whatever you fancy.

• No, I don't care about the stock market.

No, I don't care about the stock market, I don't care about stories about the stock market, and I don't care about people talking about the stock market. I think people put too much time, money, and effort into the stock market, and I don't want to hear about or read about it.

• I currently don't care about the stock market.

Because of our very bad economy these days, I don't think I'd be risking a big sum of money towards the stock market as I feel it could be very unpredictable. In order to make clear choices when working with the stock market you need to be certain of your decision and if not it's probably because you're gut feeling was right!