• Irrelevant to daily life

The fact that Justin Bieber and Kourtney Kardashian is mildly interesting but only noteworthy in a passing manner. As I do not personally know or have any investment in either person, this knowledge does not impact my life in any meaningful way and I can acknowledge it and forget about it completely in moments.

• Ultimately, I couldn't care less that Justin Bieber and Kourtney Kardashian are dating.

I have no interest in knowing who Justin Bieber is dating, although I do know quite a lot about him. It's unavoidable with the constant media attention to his every move. The only way to completely avoid knowing about his life would be to shut off all media outlets. And the only reason I even know of Kourtney Kardashian's existence is because of the numerous vapid entertainment programs on TV publicizing Kim Kardashian's life. I really have no idea what Kourtney Kardashian has done to merit such attention.

• Like seriously...who cares?

Kourtney Kardashian is a mother of three who is starting her life over after breaking up with her alcoholic, cheating boyfriend. She is entitled to a tryst here and there if she so desires. So if she wants to date Justin Bieber good for her. What business is it of anyone other than those two. There are more important things going on in the world.

• Irrelevant Celebrity News

Celebrities are always in the new and some stories are interesting and others not so much, but while celebrity news makes headlines constantly certain stories have no impact or relevance.
    Who is dating who? Not only is not very interesting it also changes so much that it's not exciting news.

• Celebrity lives being dramatized is stupid.

Celebrity life is over dramatized and is often unimportant. So what if they like each other or something of that sort. They are both either in it for money or fame, not for love. I bet that stupid Justin Bieber doesn't know anything about true love, just sex and popularity.