• Yes, Get Her Out Of There

In my opinion, Kim Davis is a criminal who should have faced a larger conviction. She broke federal law and denied human rights. Her popularity through media coverage has instead caused her to be coddled by the US government. She is too ignorant and prejudice to represent U.S. citizens at the State of the Union.

• I don't care whether Kim Davis attends the State of the Union address or not.

Though she was not a law-abiding public official and she is clearly prejudiced against homosexuals, Kim Davis is an American. Thus, she has the same rights as any other American; if she was invited to attend the State of the Union address and she desires to go, then she should be free to do so. Her hipocritical nature will be judged by other Americans accordingy, but just as same-sex marriage does not impeed Kim Davis's individual life, neither does her attendance at the Satate of the Union impeed the lives of other Americans.

• No, there are bigger fish to fry.

It is rumored that Kim Davis plans on attending the State of the Union tonight. She should be allowed to attend as long as there is not threat to security of the event. Kim has the right to her beliefs as anyone else does, but should not have acted on them illegally.

• I do not care that Kim Davis will attend the State of the Union

Not only do I not care that Kim Davis will attend the State of the Union, I could care less who attends. People like Davis are merely pawns who are used for pure political posturing and showmanship. I consider it disgusting. Clear the halls of this nonsense and lets just listen to what the President has to say.