• To a certain point

Although i agree that others opinions can trap you, and that what you think should always come first, to a certain point, it is necessary to care about what others think of you. When you are applying for college, or a job, do you care about their impression of you? I'm not saying not to be yourself, but if you don't care what people think of you, why bother convincing them that you are responsible, hard working, ect.? But the truth is, these things are important. In order to give yourself opportunities in life, caring about opinions is necessary.

• Unless it's criticism, I think people need to [bleep] off

If I wanna ask a question about "Seinfeld," then I could. Don't censor me or bar me from talking about it. I could give a rats ass about some people's opinions about to me to be honest. It's mostly people who think this is Sodahead in their little dreams and that they're gonna do something to me if I don't stop asking the questions I want. They live in a little Jim Crow lalaland, which isn't gonna happen in the real world.

• I don't care what these faggots think

I've been made fun of cause I don't have the latest clothes or shoes but to me it's so sad they care about this. These people are the dumb faggots in class who won't even get anywhere in life but will spend their life like a retard. Faggots all of them

• You can never satisfy everyone

There will always be people who will judge you for whatever reason. You simply cannot satisfy everyone. As long as you care about what others think about you, you are not free, and freedom (from my point of view) equals happiness. It all comes down to what YOU think about yourself. One should always compete, but compete with oneself, trying to become the best he can. Other people's opinions can only affect you as much as you let them.

• It's a stupid thing to worry about

There will always be someone who doesn't like you or things you annoying, stupid, tuck up...If you let these people and their opinions of you weigh on you too much you are their prisoner. If you focus to much on what they think you will never have a positive self image. What matters is what you think of yourself.

• Unless you're a masochist, don't bother listening to anything you don't like

Because honestly, all the Internet has taught me is that no matter what I do, who I am, or what I support, there will still be people who hate me. There will be people who find the silliest things to pick at or mock. There will be people who have gotten it into their heads to dislike me; you can't dissuade those people.

And for the people who aren't like that, and believe they have 'legitimate reasons' to dislike me - well, why should I care? Honestly, I don't let their thoughts/opinions bother me. I know myself better than they do, and so I'll trust my own judgment. It doesn't hurt to ask for opinions and remain openminded, but I remind myself that they're just that - opinions. They don't matter in the end.