• Ramadan: Beneficial to Health

I appreciate the fact that some people celebrate Ramadan because of their religious background, and some may even participate in it for the experience. While I personally do not participate in Ramadan, I like to celebrate it as an event which enhances spirituality. It has numerous health benefits, which reduces cholesterol, blood pressure levels, improves brain functionality and the state of consciousness. While there may have been some concerning health issues, the benefits one gets from Ramadan is far greater than the drawbacks.

• No I do not celebrate it

I'm not muslim thats why i don't celebrate. Its not really advertised in the US. The majority of people in the US are proud Christians including me and its not part of my beliefs. But its a pretty interesting holiday. While i respect their right to celebrate their holiday. I don't do anything to mark the holiday myself

• No I Do Not

I do not celebrate Ramadan and that goes for the majority of the people that live in my small town. Ramadan is not part of a Christian celebration but the dates do coincide closely together. Ramadan is not as prominent in the United States, but there are still many people here who celebrate it, however, they're going to be found in urban cores.

• No, I do not.

Considering I am not Muslim I don't feel the need to celebrate Ramadan. I would actually consider it slightly irreverent to celebrate a religious holiday of a religion that I do not belong to or believe in. While I respect their right to celebrate I do not do anything to mark the holiday myself.

• No I don't celebrate Ramadan.

Since I'm not a Muslim I don't celebrate the religious holiday of Ramadan. For my friends who are Muslim The annual observance of Ramadan is one of the Five Pillars of Islam and they are serious about keeping it holy. It's the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and celebrated by fasting from sunrise to sunset.