Do you consider Yvonne Ridley to be an effective spokesperson for the Respect Party?

• Yes She Is

I do consider Yvonne Ridley to be an effective spokesperson for the Respect Party. Having been captured by the Taliban and subsequently released I believe Ridley has experiences that can benefit the Respect Party in many ways. She is also well known for he activism and this will help her as well.

• Yvonne Ridley An Effective Speaker

I personally think that he would be a very good spokesperson for this party. He is a very smart man, and is very well liked by all of the people that are in his country. A lot of people will listen to him, and that is what makes a good spokesman.

• Yvonne Ridley effective spokesperson for the Respect Party ?

I believe Yvonne is a effective spokesperson for the Respect Party because the points that are made while Yvonne is speaking are valid and need to be made because if certain points werent established then their would be no respect for other people in different areas within the Respect Party.

• Ridley is effective.

Yvonne Ridley is an effective spokesperson for the Respect Party. She has a great a great history of leadership that contributes to the unity of the group. She was the best choice for spokesperson the group could have had. The other choices were not as effective in speaking, presence, or message.

• Yes he is

Yes, I do think that he would be a very good spokesperson for this party. He is a very smart man, and is very well liked by all of the people that are in his country. A lot of people will listen to him, and that is what makes a good spokesman.