• School is the place to learn.

I love learning. By learning new things and understanding how they fit into the world, it gives me a better idea of what people want and how I can make the world a better place when still giving them what they want. School is also a great place to socialize. You can make new friends and talk with them and learn something about them.

• Not really, ever.

While I understood how important and necessary school was, I never enjoyed it. I hated that is was designed for the average person. I was always "advanced," and hated class because it was geared toward people who learned slower than I did. I also never liked the fact that people who got good grades were called smart. Getting good grades has nothing to do with how smart you are, but how efficient you are. While this reflects the "real world" works, it always bothered me.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• With the stress, NO

Don't get me wrong, I love learning and think education is super important, but I don't enjoy school. It takes up a large portion of my day, stresses me out, and makes me bitter towards people. Oh and I'm also sleep-deprived. I go to bed at 11:30 finishing homework and get up at 6 to finish it. We get SO much work in school that it prevents us from doing human things, like hanging out with friends and spending time with family. It puts unnecessary pressures on kids. Grades are more important than learning, because you don't hear kids stressing about not understanding things. We're all focused on getting A's so that college will think you're "good enough." Oh and the subject matter in school is ridiculous. Seriously, unless I become a mathematician I won't need the quadratic formula at the grocery store. We need to learn life skills, not cell parts and dates on a history test. Learning is valuable, school makes kids hate it.