• Yes I enjoy Tennis

Tennis is the best sport becasue soccer, football, baseball, etc. are all dumb sports where snobby cool kids play and bragg about and say their atheltic when they usually are bad. Also, tennis requires way more skill, their are so many different shots and the speed of the game is seconds. You have a half second to decided what type of shot to hit, and where to hit it, not to mention being able to track it down. People don't like tennis becasue america is overflowing with public endorsements of these "manly" sports, which basically means sports your most likely to get killed in

• I love tennis!!!

I truly love tennis. Its my dream and goal to become a Pro. Its just such a great way to get fit and have fun at the same time. Tennis is good to play because no matter how tall how short how old or how young you are you can still play.

• I love tennis!!!

• No, not my type of sport.

Nothing wrong with Tennis, just not my cup of tea. I prefer sports where there is several things to watch at once, I can watch the person who has the ball or the one blocking off attackers, or the one getting into position for a throw. Football is more type of sport.

• I don't like sports

I do not enjoy any sports personally, but especially not Tennis. It seems like a sport especially tailored toward women, and that is something I am simply not interested in. There is no risk, no real challenge in the sense there is no real danger, and it is quite mindless.

kawaii_crazy says2013-09-11T02:14:37.543
Nope