Do you enjoy watching the women more than the men for March Madness?

• The women don't whine.

Watching the NCAA women's tourney this year has made me want to check out the WNBA. I was amazed at how much effort they put into every possession and how little whining they did when a call didn't go their way. This can NEVER be said of the men's games, college or pro. The guys ALWAYS make a stupid face or throw their hands up like morons when they don't get what they want. Why do you think they had to put at end to it a couple of years ago by making it a foul when you act that way? The women play the right way, for love of the game, not love of Sportscenter.

• No the women are boring

Part of the term March Madness is the idea that anything can happen. On the men's side Uconn vs Kentucky in the final was a matchup no one saw coming. On the women's side a number one seed won as is normally the case. The top women's teams are too good each year so there is less suspense.

• They are both good to watch.

No, I do not enjoy watching the women more than the men for March Madness, because I think both groups are capable for some pretty amazing things. It is fun to watch the women do their best. Some of them are so athletic and skilled it is amazing. But the men are amazing too.

• No, Not Really

I don't buy into the hype of March Madness because I am a cord cutter. We don't pay for overpriced cable television that is full of advertising, which I assure you is the real goal of March Madness. Stop paying cable companies so much money for your cable, they're spending too much time on commercials and re-runs and you know it!

• No, while the women's teams are very talented I prefer to watch men's teams during 'March Madness.'

No, while the women's teams are very talented I prefer to watch men's teams during 'March Madness.' NCAA's National Basketball Tournament, aka 'March Madness', is much more competitive. Of the 68 in the men's tournament 30 or so have a possible chance of winning it. On the women's level only 6 to 8 of the 68 teams have any chance to winning the tournament .