• Absolutely I Do

I cheated on a History test today and was caught. I did study all of last night, all 35 terms I studied them and I remembered all of them. However not even a third of them was on the test. When I read the first line of the question I absolutely didn't understand, I l began to get really warm and started to sweat a bit, it was awful! I basically started getting a panic attack after reading a few more questions! "These.. Questions weren't on the study guide...I don't know quotes of these people..." I started to think and earlier that day my friend said that she cheated off a guy in front off her. So I started to think I could cheat, since we do tests on the computer, so I did but I pushed it way too much and my teacher caught me. He came up to me and pat me on the shoulder and asked if I knew we weren't supposed to have other browsers open and I literally almost crapped myself so that didn't quite help the feeling of me being warm. And then once I finished I tried to book it out of there but he called my name and I stopped to look back at him. Atlas this time he said he wouldn't mark them all wrong but when I looked at him I felt awful I just gave the best poker face that I could and scurried out of their quickly..... And that was even the first time I cheated on a test this year. Now I'm just nervous because I have a class with him later today.

I swore to myself I'm not gonna cheat on any other test this year for sure.. ;-;

• Oh heck yeah

The other day me and my friend were going to take a social studies quiz and we agreed to show each other the answers since we sit next to each other. Once I turned the quiz my teacher said "No talking during a quiz" and I said sorry and sat back down. After the bell rang he pulled me and my friend over and asked the reason we were talking and I told the truth and said we were exchanging answers. We both have a detention now and Im going to have to take a harder quiz. I feel terrible and not only that but my mom was extremely dissapointed. It really isnt worth it no matter how much you want a good grade.

• Oh heck yeah

• Oh heck yeah

• Oh heck yeah

• Yes I Do!!

I have cheated 3 times. The first time I cheated I was doing a maths exam and I didn't get caught and I knew I was lucky to not face the consequence. 2nd and 3rd time I got got 2nd time I was upfront about everything and got 1 day suspension. 3rd time is on an assignment and I didn't get marked on. And To this day I still feel horrible and thing that I'll become homeless when I'm older

• Definitely, I feel like an awful person now...

I cheated on a maths test by finding the paper and mark scheme online and ended up topping the class by at least 20/25 marks (about 20%). My teacher even came to find me to say that my paper was phenomenal, and she now says I'm the best mathematician she has ever taught. I feel so awful and I can't tell anyone because they would never trust me again. I have always been a good student in my maths class but now I am going to have to put so much work in to come anywhere near to those grades or otherwise I'd look like a fool. I shouldn't have cheated and I can't cheat in GCSEs anyway, I should have thought this through properly.

• It really sucks

Today my friend and I got caught. We were working on an assignment and I let her take a picture of the answers. That teacher saw the picture and is going to notify our parents. I told my parents before hand, an they said we are going to have a talk when we get home, and I can't stop feeling terrible ad it really sucks.

• Oh my god yes!

I cheated on a test today and I think my teacher is suspicious and u feel so guilty but I don't want to tell her. I feel so bad inside and I promised myself I would never do it again but I feel so bad and I feel like I want to throw up.

• Getting Caught Sucks

Me and a friend once were in the same Spanish class. As the year went on the two of us started caring less and less about our grades, and then one day there was a test. We kinda worked together on it. We got caught and if we hadn't gotten zeros for cheating, we each would have only gotten a 63% (still not quite passing). Getting caught sucks and I felt so guilty about it once my parents talked to me about it (the both got emails).

• Perhaps I lack Shame

Perhaps my personality is just shameless, but I suspect there are other reasons
    1) Many students cheat to a certain degree. Maybe not on huge tests like the ACT, but smaller quizzes and homework, yeah students copy off of each other, and it usually viewed more as helping someone out who is in a situation that you empathize with.
    2) It does take a certain amount of nerve and skill to cheat on quizzes or tests, and so I feel there's still credit you can give to yourself. Creating a plan with your friends or just having the nerve to do something on the fly to get a couple extra points. Of course when you think back on it you may realize there was nothing to be worried about, but often people feel more pressure than they realistically need to in the heat of the moment.

• You gotta do what you gotta do

Ya know if u put in the effort and planning to cheat and succeed then your earnt the mark you got from that 100%. But if u cheated and got caught then u deserved the 0 too. Life isnt fair so you gotta make your own way in the world

• I do not feel bad

Honestly if I cheat on a test I have just saved myself some valuable time. Thats called being productive. Also I take too many subjects I dont care about so really Im just saving myself from getting into trouble. I dont go out of my way to cheat but if and when the opportunity presents itself Ill gladly take it.