• Glenn Beck deserves a second chance

I do honestly believe that Glenn Beck deserves a second chance just like any other person. People can and definitely will change if they have the opportunity and the will. Everyone makes mistakes at one point or another. Second chances are definitely a good thing just not third or fourth chances.

• Yes, he should

I think that Glenn Beck should definitely get another chance. Everyone has a opinion, and should be free to express it. If he went too far in some peoples eyes then he should be told not to cross the line again and that should be the end of it. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they should be punished.

• Bias, Flip, And Fear Mongering

Glenn Beck is joke. He's a bitter, prejudiced, close-minded little man, of the same ilk as Pat Robertson and other like cretins. He's had entirely too much slack on his past backslidings and dishonesties already. We need reporters who are objective and factual not preoccupied with furthering their own ideologies by spewing their biased opinions over the air and calling it news.

• Americans Deserve Ethically Sound Reporting

Glenn Beck generates irrational paranoia among the American public. Not only does he come out with bizarre conspiracies that the US government is trying to enslave the mass public, he also cites hysteria and fear. A few examples come from his tirades he use to have on his Fox News program attacking the President's relatives to other media personalities. He needs to re-evaluate his positions and show better mannerisms before getting a second chance. If he is willing to reflect and improve his etiquette while on air then give him a second chance.

• No, I don't think so.

He has said some truly offensive things over the years and I think he should be off the air until he can learn some self control. I think his fan base will continue to dwindle and even if he gets his new show I don't think it will be on the air for long.